December Pokeddex Challenge: Day 5: Fairy type
Aromatisse is such a sassy and cute pokemon I love ‘er! Did you know that aromatisse have black bows on their butts? cause I didn’t know until I checked out the pokedex in x and y. This Aromatisse has had her black bow exchanged for a more festive redish pink bow by a lil spritzee which are also super cute!
Pokeddexy Day #5: Favourite Fairy Type
Day 5, favorite fairy type: Aromatisse!
While a lot of the fairy type pokemon seem to bypass cute and move right along to “scary” territory in my opinion, Aromatisse is pretty darn sweet. She rates pretty high on the sass scale, of course, but I can totally see one liking a good old-fashioned sleepover. This one in particular is enjoying some pillow talk. :D
if u disse aromatisse get ready to get destroymatissed
voiceofthedrowned asked: 6, 7, and 2
6. not particularly, or not that i can immediately think of. i usually dont much look to fandom for pairings unless its one i really love anyway—im kind of self-confirming like that, ha. mostly its pairings i was on the fence about or just in passing was like “eh” over being dragged off said fence by fandom interpretations. shiki/akira is one of them, but ive never been majorly into tnc, so deciding i didnt care for the pairing wasnt a huge blow.
7. homestuck. i used to like homestuck back in my freshman year of college but i found it hard to read physically and just hard to keep up with. the hype kind of flew by me and i watched a lot of people i used to respect kind of get lost to the homestuck nonsense (no one i know irl shhh) which soured the experience for me that much more.
2. i like platonic rin/makoto? but also more than platonic so idk if that counts. i also prefer platonic aoba/koujaku over relationship aoba/koujaku, at least the way the actual canon presented it. the fandom redeemed that one for me somewhat by presenting a lot of fun cute silly snuggly stuff, and im a sucker for that kind of thing, haha.
chambery asked: 5,8,1..... I'll go out of order all I want
5. Man I dont know if i have any notp’s, i tend to let people ship whatever. its more the execution for me i suppose. even the best pairing can be wrecked five ways to sunday if its not portrayed right, even though i realize “right” is really subjective—for me that means characterization is whack or it just involves any of my personal squicks. nothing against people who enjoy kinks that squick me out, though! theyre just not for me.
8. im gonna echo you and say i definitely dont think lamento is a “cute” game, though it has its cute moments. and that rai’s route isnt really all that great, at least not in comparison to the other routes (asato route best route). i also think dmmd has a lot of lost potential and that the added media from chiral night/reconnect didnt quite make up for the feeling of “that’s it?” that i had upon playing the original game, enjoyable as it was sometimes. it just feels lacking somehow and thats kept me from being involved in it as much as i sometimes want to be.
1. i think this kind of falls into #5 territory too. i cant think off the top of my head of any pairings where im like “what no”. i guess i kind of get weirded out by rai/bardo but honestly its such a rare thing that i had to really search to even remember that this was…a thing. so yeah >:Ta
- What OTPs in your fandom(s) do you just not get?
- Are there any popular fandom OTPs you only ship in a platonic way?
- Any fandoms that don’t appeal to you?
- Have you ever unfollowed someone? Why?
- Do you have a NoTP in [insert fandom here]?
- Has fandom ever ruined a pairing for you?
- Is there anything you used to like, but now can’t stand?
- Unpopular opinion about [insert fandom here]?
- Have you received anon hate? What about?
- Any fandom you’re ashamed of being in?
of aoba in a suit
Page 2 of 195